Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Murdoch International

Being in Murdoch University, Perth for just one semester has given me the rare chances to involve myself in something different and meaningful which I would definitely remember them for the rest of my life.

For one, I did a short appearance at the end of the International Students Orientation promo video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYeskjUH2jI&feature=youtu.be

Secondly, I did a photoshoot for Murdoch's publications which I have yet to receive any of the soft copies. The publication would be out end of the year and I would be given a free copy. Yay!


Thirdly, I am on the new Murdoch International app! Need I say more? *dancing with my happy feet*



I am proud of myself! I had a good semester in Murdoch University!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...