Sunday, April 3, 2011

Planetarium Malacca Adventure Science Centre

Don't read maps? Read the sign boards then.

One majestic piece of Malacca edifice.

Stairway to outer space.

Fragments of meteorites that got stuck onto the walls.
 
Due to numerous rains, shines, and blows.

Quirky, hard-to-remember names of stars etc.

Get a chance to get out of planet Earth!

See all kinds of colourful, roundy balls.

And get this close to the scorching sun!

Relax and lie on the comfy incline seats in the planetarium where you will watch the stars for 45 minutes under the dome.

Colourful things just attract my attention.

The eyepiece of the gold telescope.

No watch? This would definitely help!

Such a grand compass.

Use this to locate the sun, the sun compass.

Where are the stars of your horoscope?

Soon, Malacca will be a smoke-free state.

A pink bouquet of flowers in the ladies.

Surrounding the mirrors.

Then an additional pot of whites!
Kompleks MITC, Hang Tuah Jaya,
75450 Ayey Keroh, Melaka.

Weekdays: 8.30am-5.30pm
Weekends & Public Holidays: 9.00am-6.00pm

Adult/Student: MYR8
Child: MYR5

3D Planetarium Schedule:
 Weekdays: 9.00am, 10.30am, 12.00pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 4.30pm
Weekends & Public Holidays: 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3.15pm, 4.15pm, 5.00pm

T: 606 232 2424
F: 606 232 0408

11 comments:

  1. your background makes me hungry, my kids and I love macarons!

    Beautiful shots of the planetarium, I miss being a kid and admiring those "planets" :D

    -ViennaDaily

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is such centre in Malacca? I didn't know it. Newly built?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't go in here when I was there last time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean, I've really enjoyed this nice tour of the Malacca Planetarium!
    Have a pleasant Tuesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've no idea there's such place until I visit your blog....... Maybe can plan for a vacation to malacca visiting this science centre d.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, very interesting photos, i especially like the meteorites stuck in the walls.

    thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jean,

    You took great photos! I love all of them. The last time i visited sarawak planetarium was in 1993. Hahaha! I loved the show.

    But I guess today PLanetarium is far more advanced. A 3D maybe? And I do hope I can visit Melaka one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shots! I haven't been there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jean, thanks for dropping by at my blog.

    To be honest, I like the pic of flowers the most as compared to the antique things:-)

    Nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow "Fragments of meteorites that got stuck onto the walls." is so special .. nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is what my kids want, to visit planetarium. I hope I can bring them to this kind of adventure..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...