Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mille Crepe @ Nadeje, Plaza Mahkota, Malacca

Quirky name, no?

By evening, choices of mille crepe (most bottom) are subject to availability.

Gorgeous decorations at the back of the counter.

Media news about Nadeje and books you can read to relax your mind.

Do not intend to pass through, those are just mirrors.

Banana Chocolate = homemade banana puree + fresh cream + black chocolate crepe
MYR8.50 ☆ 

Strawberry = homemade strawberry puree + fresh cream + slightly sour + faintly sweet
MYR9.50 ☆ 

Mocha = homemade mocha purees + fresh cream + black chocolate crepe
MYR8.50 ☆

Now you know where is the origin of mille crepe.

|iSay|
Worth trying. However, it is packed during the weekends. That means you gotta wait for your turn to be seated if you are dining in unless you are taking away.

G-23&25, Jalan PM4,
Plaza Mahkota,
75000 Melaka.

Mille Crepe + Special Cakes

Daily: 10.00am-10.30pm

T: 06 283 8750

Cake Ordering: 3 to 6 working days

10 comments:

  1. My father-in-law sadly died in Mahkota hospital about 10 years ago.

    The Chinese people in Johor like to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, it seems like a heaven of cakes. I'm in for the strawberry. Have a wonderful week, dear. Sorry for my late visits. We are in the middle of a move :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. their cakes seem like got many many layers inside :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadine was based on a real person. That was my first venture into writing five years ago.
    I posted the rest of the story in my
    http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2008/11/nadine-chapter-one.html
    This was the reason why I started blogging. It was to showcase my writing.
    Of course, at that time, I didn't know any of you, so my writings were not read.
    Thank you all for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those crepe cakes, I thought only on Master Chef competitions,.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First thought would take the Banana Choc, then take Strawberry then Mocha then take the whole lot haha..tQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my taste of Nadeje Mille Crepe too recently! I did not go there personally but my cousin bought it back for us :D yums!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh i wana hav that >< it was last yr since i went melaka TT miss their mille crepe!!><

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm,I would love to have this with my afternoon tea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...